Monday, April 6, 2009

Route 101 by Viva Artistry

I found the greatest kit to work with at Digital Candy by Viva Artistry called Route 101. OMGosh I cannot believe how gorgeous this kit is, the papers are like artists canvas's and the alpha is so perfect! There is even a sand border overlay that is amazing! I love this kit and the first layout I did with it is my new fav!!! In fact so far I have done 2 layouts from our beach trip on Saturday and i love them both!!! The photos are not extractions...I just blended them into the paper!!!
This is the kit preview:


And these are my layouts!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie,

We've just launched a new photo gift site that makes it easy for people to create photo albums, calendars and cards. It's called Hoorray.com

And we're looking for talented designers to design original photo albums that will be promoted under your name on our site. So you'll have a great opportunity to showcase your creativity and make additional income. Please understand,there's no cost or risk to you whatsoever. Plus you'll receive a free photo album each month just for being part of this Premium Partners Program. Please let me know if you'd be interested in this program with Hoorray and I'll send you the details. We really love your designs and would be very glad to work with you. Please E-mail me back at Greg.Dziuba@Hoorray.com We'll be relaunching our new and improved site in June. Or feel free to call me at (212) 353-6443. Thanks, Gre

Shirley said...

Wow Julie! That beach photo and layout are awesome!

Erika H. said...

Your layouts are just FANTASTIC!

ViVa Artistry is: said...

I know I already said this Julie, but I LOVE those pages. I'm so glad the kit worked for you... your layouts are out of this world gorgeous. I especially love the one of you with your son... awsome work.