Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am so behind on my posts!!!

And I have been very busy with my digi scrapping so I will have to do a few posts to catch up and show you all the goodness the designers are creating!!! First up....Bouquet of Pixels. I have had the honor to create with Designs by Helly - My Immortal kit:
















Additional Credits for '08: Template - Britt-ish Designs
Alpha - Ice ice baby - Anita Stergiou
Font - Fancy Pens











Then I did another layout with Designs by Helly - In Your Eyes kit that I really love! I also used in this layout page protectors by Emily Powers:

















I also got a chance to use the December Collab kit - Cold Hands Warm Heart. This kit is amazing! There are so many papers and elements its crazy and the colors are so soft and pretty yet vibrant! I urge you to pick up this baby for your holiday and winter pics!!
























During the first Speed Scrap at Bouquet of Pixels I used Designs by Helly - Owl be Home for Christmas kit and this was what I created for that hour:

















.....and I used the same kit for my daughter Rachel's snow pics from last year, the colors matched so perfectly!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

wow You have been busy!!! Your LO's are incredible!!!!!