Monday, December 15, 2008

Treasured Scrapbooking December 15th Reveal

This had to be one of my most favorite kits ever at Treasured Scrapbooking!!!! Except, well, I just saw a sneak for January and I am seriously in love with that one too, cant wait to get it. Anyway for December I had kit 2, lots of jenni bowlin goodness, mixed with KaiserCraft and Dream Street, great color combinations!!


Today I posted two layouts, I warn you they are full of emotion and depicting real life :)









































And then I made this cool vase. Just used a clear glass straight sided vase, did the layout, applied ATG adhesive to the FRONT of the layout and rolled it, then pressed it against the glass. Of course you cant put water in this vase but it will be lovely with the Calle Lilys my daughter Katy will put in them.

No comments: