Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Treasured Hunt 2008 - Second Chance

Treasured Hunt 2008 Second Chance contest
Just do the weekly challenges anyway, post your entries in the Second Chance gallery and there will be a random drawing at the end of the contest for a very yummy prize.

I hope that you will join me in the Second Chance contest!!! (I cant really win anything because I am on the design team...but you can and I will be doing the challenges right there with you!!!

First Challenge:
Challenge requirements:
- Create a ONE page layout
Layout must include:
- felt
- scallops
- only ONE photo
- journaling....and the journaling must begin with "Today I..."
It can be as long or as short as you like but must begin with those words.

Everything else is up to you.

This is my entry into week one. I chose to do a digi layout, a real big challenge for me, and a twofer because it is also a challenge in my digi class with Jessica Sprague - Digi in Deep.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

When I get the boot I am so second chancing it!

just lisa said...

Julie - I love your blog header!! You are so talented!!